NOT YET A FAVOURITE?
Our loyalty scheme is free: make a purchase, subscribe and gain access to all our exclusive benefits!
All my benefits:
- Favours for every purchase, to be transformed into freebies
(5€ purchase = 2 Favours)
- A surprise birthday present during the month of my birthday
- Exclusive privileges all year long
- News, fashion, love at first sight!
My 2nd bottom for free(1) for the purchase of a lingerie or swimwear set.
My 2nd top for free(2) for the purchase of a lingerie or swimwear set.
My lingerie set for free((3) if you stop by one of our stores!
See Terms and Conditions
The loyalty scheme "Favourite" is valid in partaking Princesse tam.tam stores in metropolitan France, in Belgium and on www.princessetamtam.com.
By subscribing to the loyalty scheme "Favourite" the customer accepts the regulations available in the Princesse tam.tam stores.
These offers are valid until 31 December 2017 in the partaking tam.tam stores in metropolitan France, in Belgium and on www.princessetamtam.com.
Concerning the offers for 120 and 160 Favours, the member has to have added up the needed amount of Favours before the purchase of a lingerie or swimwear set.
The presents are not exchangeable, not refundable and can't be compensated for.
The offers with 120, 160 and 300 Favours are not combinable with any other current offer.
(1) The free bottom obtained for the purchase of a lingerie set (top + bottom) or a swimwear set (top + bottom or one piece swimsuit) can be a pair of briefs, a tanga, a thong or a shorty of the lingerie or swimwear collection. The free bottom is the cheapest of all the purchased bottoms.
(2) The free top obtained for the purchase of a lingerie set (top + bottom) or a swimwear set (top + bottom or one piece swimsuit) can be a bra or a swimwear top. The free top is the cheapest of all the purchased tops.
(3) Offer valid only in the partaking stores (not valid on the website www.princessetamtam.com). Get a free lingerie set: either a top + bottom, or a body, or a lingerie nightie.
Offers valid only as long as stocks last.